Lab on Friday!
Task: Use your knowledge about change to create a short children’s book.
• Cover page with title and author
• Demonstrate 2 physical changes
• Show evidence of why the changes are physical changes
• Demonstrate 2 chemical changes
• Show evidence of why the changes are chemical
• Have at least 4 illustrations with color
• Be neat and legible
• At least 5 pages long (using half sheets of paper)
Due Tuesday Feb 19th at end of class.
Use your time wisely!
Name that change....... Look at the images and write down if you think they are chemical or physical changes
Complete the DRW for Chapter 1 Section 2. We will check and collect at the end of the hour.
Clear your desks for your Quiz!
Table Activity: Using the cards at your Table build as many balanced compounds as you can. Record your results on the activity sheet.
Friday: Complete the review worksheet. Collect at the end of the hour.